Alexandria's Year of Business
Did You Know?
Alexandria Chamber Members have access to exclusive discount tickets for Washington Nationals games! Please contact Morgan Yarnoff firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the code.
The Alexandria Chamber of Commerce is excited to announce our partnership with GBS, the premier employee benefits administrator in the mid-Atlantic. GBS is offering exclusive discounts for our Chamber Members!
For more information, Click Here
Respected throughout the Capital Region for our ability to create and manage a flawless program, On-Site Productions, Inc. takes pride in our personal but professional service and attention to the smallest detail. For over twenty-five years, OSP has provided custom designed programs for nationals and international corporations, associations, and incentive travel companies.
INCREASE TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE:
It's no secret that the internet is here to stay. What's great about advertising on the Chamber's website is that it gives long term exposure for a very small investment.
Take a look at our advertising opportunities
The 2014 Legislative Agenda (click here to download) provides an overview of Chamber positions on federal, state, and local issues. For some issues, the Chamber has published further statements.
- Chamber Comments on Text Amendment for Illuminated Signs
- Commercial Add-on Tax
- New IRS Tax Center
- 1099 Reporting Mandate
- Old Town Parking Study Position Paper
- North Potomac Yard Position Statement
- Small Business Zoning Recommendations- Position Statement
- Wayfinding Plan Comments/Statement
- Waterfront Position Paper
- Waterfront Vision Statement
- Waterfront Planning Process
- Eisenhower West Industrial Use Study
- Green Building Policy
- Business Improvement Districts
City Budget Statements and Comments
- Preliminary Comments on FY 2012 City Budget
- Chamber Official Comments on 2011 City Budget
- Oral Comments, Tina Leone, Regarding 2011 City Budget
- Oral Comments, Katharine Medina, Regarding 2011 City Budget